This tour made possible by...

Ain't blasphemy a hoot?

...my 1994 Volvo grocery getter. I'll be putting her up for adoption when I return to Austin.

I should hit 270,000 by November.

Umm...adoption fee negotiable.

Bidding starts at: "Are you shitting me?"

Next car will be one that was built within the same decade I'm currently living. Hopefully. A boy could dream. Most likely my fifth Volvo. I am a fan.

So buy some books, y'all.

Anywho...last night with Mitch Fatel was just splendid. By the way, it's pronounced FAY-tel. Rhymes with "Pray Tell." I've been saying it all wrongly-like for years. Very funny guy. And we had a great, well-behaved, generous Little Rock crowd.

There's a first for everything.

I'm here with Tommy Blaze for the remainder of the week, then it's off to Indianapolis after a quick visit to Knoxville.

Hi-ho,
mario

1 comment:

luisin76 said...

dude, I sooooo want that volvo if it makes it back, talk about being around the block a few times, niceeee