Austin to Austin...the long way.

Why the F am I going to New Jersey?
It begins!

Sorta kinda.

First I'll be performing in Little Rock, Ar-cole-slaw this week. Then Indianapolis. Then it's off to Jersey for a few days; get some fruit roll-ups from mom; and begin my cross country drive to Portland, where I plan on crashing for a month or so.

Along the way, I picked out cities in which I have friends and family. Generous, loving, sofa-owning friends and family. You know who you are, and I'm coming over for coffee.

I'll be posting plenty of photos and whatnot over the next few weeks, 'cos I know how much you guys love whatnot.

And I'll do my bestest to keep things amusing...Some will hit. Some will miss. Don't judge me.

Here's a MapQuest (non)bullet list of my route:

From: Austin, TX US
To: Little Rock, AR US
To: Knoxville, TN US
To: Indianapolis, IN US
To: Columbus, OH US
To: Califon, NJ US
To: Columbus, OH US
To: Omaha, NE US
To: Denver, CO US
To: Salt Lake City, UT US
To: Boise, ID US
To: Portland, OR US
To: Seattle, WA US
To: San Francisco, CA US
To: Los Angeles, CA US
To: Tucson, AZ US
To: Santa Fe, NM US
To: Austin, TX US

Oof.

If I'm passing through your town--and I like you--gimmie a shout. Then go slip into something a little more comfortable. It's a bit warm for that jumpsuit.

I look forward to meeting you, PDX...and finding out how that translates into "Portland."

See you in November, ATX.........XOXOMDX

No comments: