Here's what I think I think...

What the crap do I believe in? Do I have any opinions of my own? Any original thoughts? I am on the fence or indifferent when it comes to so many issues, largely due to ignorance or laziness or both. So let's review what I think I think:

  • I think people should be held responsible for their own actions...duh.
  • I think at this point in time, life now imitates art.
  • I think you need to know the rules before you break them.
  • I think the ultimate aphrodisiac is indifference.
  • I think we start out as good people, but some of us learn to be assholes without the knowledge of being taught.
  • I think common sense is a dying religion.
  • I think politicians are whiny, gossipy children.
  • I think everyone should wait tables for at least one year, just to give them an idea of how despicable some people can be.
  • I think we learn how to be embarrassed.
  • I think the human race is getting dumber.
  • I think there are those who "get it" and those who don't.
  • I think people, by and large, are hypocrites.
  • I think people always try to seem smarter then they are, myself included.
  • I think marriage is an unnatural, man-made concept; hence infidelity. But I still wanna try.
  • I think we turn to dust when we die.
  • I think men and women ARE different, and we should stop pretending they're not.
  • I think attractive people have it much easier than the 'ugly' folks.
  • I think horoscopes should be used for entertainment purposes only.
  • I think things do happen for a reason, even if that reason is to make you think what the reason really is. make sense?
  • I think women should start making the first move.
  • I think people who genuinely dislike dogs are cold and soulless.
  • I think organized religion is a crutch that forces people to hobble through life.
  • I think artists --all types-- are getting lazier.
  • I think school uniforms are a good idea.
  • I think the most practical way to hang toilet paper is under the roll, not over.
  • I think self-awareness is both a blessing and a curse.
  • I think New York is the worst city to live in if you want to be emotionally content.
  • I think people who say they're tired of game-playing are just tired of losing those games.
  • I think moderation is king but excess gets all the attention.
  • I think blue-collar workers are the backbone of society and white-collars can be spineless.
  • I think this world would be a friendlier place if everyone minded their own business.
  • I think relationships are like an emotional game of chicken: you get closer and closer until eventually, someone swerves.
  • I think that life becomes difficult once you start wanting more.
  • I think Top 40 music is simple music for simple minds.
  • I think its high time for a woman to run this country.
  • I think first impressions can be more misleading than not.
  • I think fights can bolster a friendship, just like muscle needs to be broken down before it can become stronger.
  • I think pretty people are most often boring and bereft of substance, which is why they have to marry each other.
  • I think late-bloomers are the real gems.
  • I think a verbal commitment should be taken just as seriously as any paper marriage license or expensive ring.
  • I think weddings have lost all meaning and are now grotesque and materialistic pageants.
  • I think people should stop reproducing for a while and start adopting.
  • I think the secret of growing old gracefully is to stay mentally active.
  • I think fraternities and sororities are just an expensive extension of high school.
  • I think life experience is more important and impressive than book smarts.
  • I think job security is a thing of the past.
  • I think its easy to hate everything.
  • I think it would be boring if everyone thought like me.

hugs and hickies,
mario

2 comments:

Shitting Todd said...

Whoa whoa whoa, you had me up until the practical way to hang toilet paper. I had to show the picture on the package illustrating proper toilet paper installation to my wife when we got married, and I'm not afraid to buy you some too lol.
Also, it hangs behind the roll not under it, but enough of literal Larry.

[mario digiorgio] said...

Here's why i prefer "under"...after using a few sheets, I can easily smack it down to recoil the slack.

You try the same move with that "over" bullshit and you'll get a floor full of unraveled asswipes.

But I'm curious to hear anyone's reason--if any--for hanging it the wrong way. Ha.