Hello Chumps and Crumpets...

This is my blog.

I'm a comedian, author, screen-printer. And I can play "Me So Horny" on the piano.

I'm a big fan of fragment sentences. Love 'em. Can't get enough.

Regarding this blog: There are times when I write material that may be too verbose for the stage; or only funny when read, not heard. Odd how that works. I also prefer to keep my opinions in a less confrontational atmosphere. Sometimes yous guys just wanna hear comedy at a comedy club. Go figure. So I keep it on the page, not the stage...or as i like to put it: I leave my gripes in written form, not on the large surface I stand upon while performing.

I'm not left or right or red or blue. I'm a nothing who just wants everyone on the same playing field. Common courtesy is my religion and I don't offend easily. I love the mundane and all it's minutiae. I also enjoy moonlit walks in the moonlight of the moon. I'm allergic to cats, pollen and assholes and have a crush on Joanna Newsom.

Please to enjoy my half-assed musings and mutterings.

hugs and hickeys,
-mario




No comments: