Portland, Oregasm...

The rumors are true...Portland is gorgeous. And I've only seen a fraction of it.

Not to mention the buzz I've gotten from the food; the espresso; the adorably mousy gals who make the espresso; and the polite, receptive crowds at Helium Comedy Club.

I can bore you with landscape pics, but I'd rather bore you with random minutiae...

...and my sincere apologies to those who have ever met me.

Cool idea for a fence, sure, but how do you repair it?

"High on Life," said the flower-faced skull.

Here in Portland, even the bike racks get chilly.

Woo. Hoo. One copy of my book left at Powell's.
Let's pretend mine falls under "Proverbs."

It's true. My book is swollen.

Sidewalk movie quotes. RIP Dennis Hopper.

2 comments:

caseylarae said...

i have a crush on portland oregon and i hope to marry it one day. visit Voodoo Doughnut whilst there if you're inclined to try hipster donuts. i love those too.

(i'm a new follower, 5 mins. old, of your blog and shenanigans. quick story, was on pardcast.com (cause i have good taste in comedy) and followed the link to their t-shirts then followed the link to a blog, this one. I think i'll enjoy my time here very much.)

this sentence is here just testing how long the comments can be...

cheers!

[mario digiorgio] said...

Thanks, Casey!

I wish more folks took the time to click around.

And yes, I keep hearing about those donuts. Standby for a quasi-artsy photo of one over the next week or so.

Clearly, if you dig Pardo, you are right to boast about having good taste in funny.

Keep checking back, and by all means, share share share.

Cheers to you as well......mario